Modern Tempting

I'm striving to provide comfort to those higher thinking individuals in this world with the knowledge that they're not alone. You're not alone out there! Some of us have common sense and the desire to elevate our minds above the senseless masses.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Saggy Titties are never cute ladies.

Thank God this summer is winding down.
It gets hot out and people lose their damn minds.
And by people, I'm referring to that large group of individuals who shed their clothes as soon as the temp hits 80 degrees no matter what their bodies look like.
Apparently, lots of bras were left in drawers, in closets on floors or where ever because they certainly weren't holding up all the saggy breasts that I was unfortunate enough to see.
Was there some anti bra revolution that I was unaware of???
Ladies, ladies, ladies please stop.
I saw a middle ages woman whose breasts were slapping against her knees yesterday. I almost gagged.
Saggy titties never equal cute. EVER.
I mean do guys actually like this look and I'm just hopelessly unaware???

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home