Modern Tempting

I'm striving to provide comfort to those higher thinking individuals in this world with the knowledge that they're not alone. You're not alone out there! Some of us have common sense and the desire to elevate our minds above the senseless masses.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I can't stand hypocritical situational hoes

People have really been getting on my damn nerves lately. It's mostly my fault because I really shouldn't care about what other people do, or how they act. I really don't care, but sometimes I get irked by other people's behavior. The latest root of my ire are the hypocritical situational hoes. What are those you ask. Situational hoes are the hoes that hoe themselves out depending on the situation. These hoes are different from gold diggers. Gold diggers screw for what they can get. It's real cut and dry. You have money, I need money and like nice things that I can't afford soooo I'll have sex with you to get your money. Situational hoes are the chicks that hoe themselves out in "times of need" i.e they need a new couch, or they need the brakes fixed on their car, or they need rent money.

My main problem with this behavior is the fact that the situational hoes look down on gold diggers. Can you believe that? At least gold diggers are honest. A gold digger will admit she's a hoe with expensive taste, or even a hoe with kids to feed. Situational hoes like to act like they aren't hoes. Well, I'm here to tell you that if you mess around with a guy for a TV, you're a hoe. If you lead a guy on and date him for a while just to get a few free meals, you're a hoe. If you "find a friend" to "lend" you (wink wink) money for the security deposit for your apartment, you're a hoe. YOU ARE A HOE!!! Situational hoes take comfort in the fact that they only hoe themselves out for things that are on a large scale . . .like a 51in TV. A big TV is more justification for ho'ing than a purse.

This is not something I'm making up. Predator at my job is a situational hoe. She looks down on another one of our co-workers who juices a guy for what seems like an endless stream of cell phones. She has actually stated, "I would never do something like that." She has dubbed the other co-worker a skank. I agree the girl is a skank, but it irritates me that Predator tries to act better than her. She recently expressed a desire to buy a 51in TV that she seriously can't afford. When I asked her how she was going to pay for something like that her reply was; "Girrrrrl I guess I'll have to find a friend." So, I say to ALL you situational hoes out there stop acting like you're better than gold diggers because at least they have the guts to be honest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home